a moment of truth…
a couple of months ago i have disscused an issue with a friend of mine NARYAT……ending with saying to her that i want to delete or at least deactivate my facebook account for a reason which was spending a couple of hours on it and feeling that its such a silly thing for us as a mature adults being like so ; spending hours while at that time others do things and contribute in building their future and invest every minutes in thier lifes …..
i deactivate it for a couples of days as i remebered , and at the end activate it again …..
days ago i have discussed it agian with a couples of pals and the idea of deleting my account re-emerged in my mind again , but the decision didn’t taken yet untill yesterday , when a friend of mine NARYAT send me an email explaining her opinion and why she left it ….and because i adore that amazing girl very much and i do ask her for any advice in my life ,at that moment i feel that i should also admit and be honest to myself too that there was a moments in my life that i feel i am a slave to facebook !!!
whom didn’t noticed himself/herself being a slave to facebook in a way or another…..come on guys admit it …..there must be a moments u feel so!!!!
let me say here that every technology is like a coin with 2 faces , one good and the other is bad ….so facebook ….
BUT the question here is which face weighting much more ? and which one u handle on your side ?!!
i do admit that facebook has many benefits , as for me it kept me in touch with my beloved far relatives; knowing them well and let them know me well also , being connected to my beloved far brothers, knowing a very good friends which was an owner for me to know them and have them around in my life …i do benefit somehow from facebook and i DON”T EVER NEVER regret that i was a fecbook member AT ALL it was a nice period in my life and for us as a human being we keep learning all life long, BUT sometimes u weight the good and the bad sides,and for me i found that the bad one can weight much more than the good one which i can recite it again in points from NARYATS’ email :
– we spend hours on a dialy basis and if not ,every other day, those minites is spent from your life u didn’t used them .
– we are all find ourselfs at some point looking for some gossips and keep tracking news here and there .
– its full of social hypocrisy which is hated so much by most of us .
– so what ?!! knowing more friends here and there ?!! who cares if your list was 100 or 10 friends ?!! its the reality that matters !!!how many good friends u have here…
– want u admit that at some point you feel that u r under pressure in keep tracking others profiles, pictures, posts ,groups ,playing games ?!!
– do you ever read a scientific article or a useful topic or indulged in a useful discussion about an issue….NEVER…
guys , i was a fan of facebook but now ….no more facebook …..
i have a life to live and minites to invest and future to build ….
my friends here i am ,same HEDAYA same ORANGEE 😛 ……
back to the blogging world , to reading others blogs and indulging in useful discussions about various scientific ,social ,dialy issues and thoughts …
and viva for the blogging world 😉