The life is good award
alot of tags usually stop after a few bloggers post them in thier blogs , but this one has been spread lately in the blogsphere widely , my dear friend الكيل بمكيالين has tagged me this time🙂 tnx koko😀
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this?
If you aren’t anonymous, do you wish you started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now?
2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
whats this question??!! ask me first if i have a stubborn mentality🙂 the questioner supposed that all people have this mentality😛 well i cannot disagree hehehe
i usually insist about my opinion and fight hard to prove it BUT if i found a very reasonable and meaningful conversation i could easily change my mind , that is i don’t insist if i knew am totally wrong, i may change my opinion …..because there is alot of people never ever changed thier opinion even if they were wrong .
i don’t remember an incident actually😦
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
i see a happy person ….
a girl who looks serious but inside her she is full of life & joyful mind ….
a mature mind in a young girl….
4. What is your favourite summer cold drink?
Lemon juice =)
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
arrange for a some kind of meeting between a couple of my good friends at restaurent or a house gathering :-)
6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life?
enshALLAH🙂 alot actually 2eza allah 3ayashna o rad ….
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
alittle bit of class overachiever & shy person ….i was a kind of girl that was like a role model for her classmates ….u know what ? i actually hated to be so🙂
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?
saying goodbye to my older brother before he headed to airport to catch up his plane to UK in order to study.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog, or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people and events?
No am not a kind of persons who can easily be an open book to forigners and talk about themselves , i may talk in public things or something a lot of people have or know ,but not about something specific about me .
some persons may consider me a coward , thank you firstly & secondly No am not actually , anyone think that read plz my above article in the first question🙂
i wonder do you think am talking too much about myself ? that is, there is alot of personal things in my blog ??
to sum up , am trying to impersonalize my blog as i can , more comfortable for me :)
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
i hate talking on phones , really , i actually cannot remember when was the last time i used our phone at home !! even on mobile also …..so reading is more joyful 4 me😉
Posted on January 26, 2011, in tag. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.